Sunday, February 6, 2011

No. 2: The Plateau Forest Dress

This may be the best dress that I have seen this Febuary. I don't typically have very pleasant Febuarys, but just knowing this dress exists marks a significant change in the stars. Awarded a wopping four out of five stars on Modclothe.com, there is nothing "plateau" about it. One particular buyer had this to say in a review: "This dress makes me look amazing. I have curvy hips, but I'm really small on top. The short sleeve area is a little big on me, but the skirt fits just right." Although a bit pricy, the item has recently gone on sale for a mere $69.99. I have never actually purchased anything from this site so I can't personally remark on the quality or my own personal satisfaction with the store. But I can tell you that this dress is on my list.
Buy it here! (But not before I do): http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses/Plateau+Forest+Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment